This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION PRODUCT MANAGER
Management, FT Employee
Verbum, from Logos Bible Software (Bellingham, WA)
Logos Bible Software’s Catholic Department (Verbum) is looking for a talented person to manage our products aimed at the high school market.
• Assess and understand the high school marketplace.
• Formulate and execute strategies for success in the market.
• Lead product development efforts.
• Lead marketing efforts.
• Lead sales efforts.
• In-depth understanding of high school religious education.
• In-depth understanding of the use of technology in high school education.
• Experience as either an educator or a producer of education materials (or similar).
• Understanding of the institutional Church.
• Understanding of Catholic theology.
• Demonstrated ability to conceive of and coordinate projects involving many tasks and many people.
• Knowledge of marketing and sales principles.
• Ability and willingness to discuss, both on the phone and in person, products with leaders in the industry.
• Willingness to travel from time to time.
• Experience using the Logos (or Verbum) applications
This is a full-time position in our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k).
Please send a resume and/or cover letter to [email protected] or by fax to 360-527-1707, with “Catholic” in the subject line. (412)
Incoming search terms:
- mail premiumlogos us
- logo@premiumlogos us
- logos bible software
- mail premiumlogos co nz
- mail premiumlogos co uk
- verbum logos download