This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
HAPPINESS ENGINEER (TELECOMMUTE POTENTIAL)
Customer Service, FT Employee
Flocknote (The Woodlands, TX)
We are currently looking for somebody to fill a unique and important position of Happiness Engineer here at Flocknote. It’s one of the most important roles in our company and is all about making sure our users are happy.
It means not only helping everyone who needs help (technical support), but also looking at the entire user experience and figuring out creative ways to improve our service and make our users more successful. You will be heavily relied upon as a key member of our small and growing team.
This job is ideal for somebody who likes a challenge, loves the Church and is excited about an opportunity to join a small start-up company where they can work hard, have fun, learn a lot and create bigger opportunities for themselves as they help to grow the company.
If that sounds like you, please read on!
- Promptly answering support emails and phone calls from customers or potential customers.
- Reaching out to churches and other organizations who might benefit from Flocknote.
- Connecting personally with leaders in the Church and elsewhere to develop important relationships.
- Understanding all of the various software and new media tools already available to our customers.
- Figuring out and communicating the best ways Flocknote can help different organizations.
- Conducting Flocknote how-to demonstrations (in person or via webinar).
- Giving important internal feedback to improve what we do.
- Keeping our FAQ, videos and other help resources up-to-date and awesome.
- Troubleshooting issues, problem solving and assisting in the testing of new features.
- Being a contributing member of the team and helping to determine future developments, new features and the overall direction of the service.
- Loves interacting with people.
- Tech-savvy and very familiar with new and social media.
- Aware of the latest communication tools on the market.
- Excellent customer service and presentation skills with the ability to use judgment and tact with customers.
- Sales-type experience is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent phone and email etiquette with very effective verbal and written skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, is highly organized, able to multitask and can work independently in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- A self-starter and a go-getter.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, professional, easy to get along with and enthusiastic.
This is a full time, entry-level position with salary. Telecommuting may be an option depending on the candidate. Openness to future relocation to The Woodlands, TX (near Houston) – one of the top places to live in the country – is a plus. We need to fill this position very soon.
Please submit your resume and anything else relevant to [email protected]
IN ADDITION, please provide answers to the following questions:
1. Very briefly tell us about you. (Not your skill set, but what makes you tick.)
2. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, what would be the title and what actor would play you? (116)
Incoming search terms:
- telecommute and happiness