This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Graphic Design, FT Employee
Legionaries of Christ (White Plains, NY)
Legion of Christ Incorporated, Institutional Advancement
Atlanta GA or White Plains NY
The Legion of Christ Incorporated is seeking a skilled, energetic and experienced Graphic Designer for digital, print and new media marketplaces. Position reports to the Creative Director.
• Design deliverables and solutions that support publications, fundraising campaigns, mail appeals, collateral materials, events, flyers, banners, landing pages, websites and social/new media platforms.
• Communicate and maintain brand standards across all work.
• Interest/understanding how various digital/web marketing channels work in concert with one another.
• Understand basic principles of marketing, communications, advertising and fundraising.
• The ideal candidate will have a degree in graphic design or related field.
• 2-4 years direct experience, developing a command of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency in content management systems a plus (WordPress, Joomla, etc.)
• Must be familiar with latest social media platforms
• Experience in responsive design (solutions across multiple devices)
• Video editing skills a plus
• Self-starter and problem solver, strong follow-through and consistently able to finish projects independently
• Adept communicator, with an innate desire to exceed client expectations
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, across multiple projects
• Highly detail-oriented and creative
• Superior organizational skills
• Deadline and mission driven is a must
• Work within a team of senior graphic designers, copywriter and printer
• Work closely with Marketing, Communications and Fundraising Departments
Excellent healthcare and paid time off benefit package. Great people to work with in achieving the Catholic Church’s modern evangelizing mission in a fast-paced, charitable work environment!
Interested and qualified individuals should send a meaningful cover letter, salary expectations and complete resume to [email protected] Thank you! (111)