This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Graphic Design, PT Employee
Augustine Institute (Greenwood Village, CO)
JOB POSITION: Freelance Graphic Artist in Denver, Colorado
Works on projects to help create graphics material for Catholic educational products and works closely with Media/Print Production Director.
Requirements include the following:
• Knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite including, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator programs.
• Considerable experience in the methods of graphic design, concepts, and sample layouts, principles and esthetic design concepts to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as marketing, website, web management platforms, packaging, displays, visual/slide presentations, or logos.
• Experience in field of graphic design techniques and standards along with skills in creative design layout and prepping files for print runs.
• Be able to create beautiful art ideas from the conception stage to camera ready files.
• Will be responsible for creating raw manuscripts into a finished product.
• Detailed-oriented and able to work independently.
• Must hold a strong Catholic identity, and practice the Catholic faith. We expect our employees to respect and support all the Church’s teachings in their day to day employment.
• Consistent professional appearance, deportment, and demeanor
EDUCATION & COMPENSATION:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
• Hourly wage based on experience. Part-time employment – 24 hours a week.
Please send your resume electronically to [email protected]
A portfolio will be required for final applicants.
(Only applicants already residing within a reasonable commuting distance to Denver will be considered for this position.)
More about the Organization:
Founded in 2005, The Augustine Institute serves the formation of Catholics for the New Evangelization. Through our academic and parish programs, we equip Catholics intellectually, spiritually, and pastorally to renew the Church and transform the world for Christ.
For more information, please visit our websites:
Incoming search terms:
- graphic design principles
- symbolon agustine institute internet based