This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
GENERAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Maintenance/Trades, FT Employee
The Catholic University of America (Washington, DC)
General Maintenance Engineer
If you have at least 4 years of general maintenance experience, you could be part of our maintenance team at the Theological College of The Catholic University of America.
In this position, you will ensure a high level of maintenance and repair as well as smooth operation of the physical plant. This includes managing multiple projects such as:
• installation and repairs ranging from electrical to plumbing to painting to woodwork to furniture assembly to computer cables to concrete to grounds work to boiler system, to HVAC.
• scheduling and completing the “Preventative Maintenance Program.”
• coordinating special projects.
• assisting in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
• 24-hour emergency maintenance.
• monitoring and maintaining all building systems.
• assuring compliance with safety standards.
What You Will Need to Succeed
• Minimum 4 years’ general maintenance experience
• Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC
• HVAC license
• Valid drivers’ license
• Must pass MVR check and be able to pass annual MVR check thereafter.
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
DC6 boiler operating license is a plus
To be considered for this Washington, DC based position, please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements to [email protected] AA/EOE, m/f/d/v. (157)