This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
FUNDRAISING SENIOR GIFT OFFICER
Fundraising, FT Employee
Legionaries of Christ Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
The Legion of Christ Incorporated is seeking a Senior Gift Officer for ongoing fundraising in the Atlanta area.
• To solicit and secure new major gifts, repeat gifts, increase donor’s yearly giving and to raise specified funds to accomplish assigned goals.
• To secure new planned gifts (bequests and charitable gift annuities) using appropriate methods of cultivation for each donor.
• Expand the donor base, create appropriate personal/custom strategies for each donor.
• Manage a comprehensive stewardship and prospect program, work in an organized fashion with (on regular basis) major donors, and solicit prospects who respond to personalized cultivation. Secure appointments and visit planned giving prospects for the purpose of encouraging planned gifts of all types. Typical time allocation is 50% phone cultivation/personalized email and up to 50% time spent visiting donors within a specified region based on geography.
• Execute excellent donor stewardship by recording the donor’s interest, restrictions and expectations and recording vital information in the database (Raiser’s Edge #7).
• Engage established donors within the assigned geographic territory and as otherwise directed.
• Produce personalized follow-up cultivation letters and ‘packages’ as part of the fulfillment program.
• Execute fundraising campaigns assigned throughout the year (e.g. scholarship drives, road team visits and monthly giving).
• Attend weekly/monthly staff meetings (telephonic or in-person), in-house training sessions and presentations.
• Stay informed and be well versed in the organization’s efforts and activities in order to communicate our successes, our needs and ongoing efforts.
• BA/BS; 5 + years fundraising, sales or marketing experience
• Must possess excellent communication skills
• Flexible working hours include evenings and weekends
• 50% Travel
• Sense of urgency and follow through
• Computer and phone proficiency
• Practicing Roman Catholic
• Familiarity with Regnum Christi or the Legionaries of Christ a plus
Excellent healthcare and paid time off benefits.
With “Senior Gift Officer” in subject line please email your complete resume, a cover letter describing your interest in the position, and earnings history to: [email protected] (144)
Incoming search terms:
- legionaries of christ atlanta ga
- Michael OBrien in Atlanta GA
- legion of christ atlanta
- legion of christ fundraising job dfw catholic
- legion of christ inc atlanta 30328
- legionaries of christ alpharetta georgia
- legionaries of christ atlanta