This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
FUNDRAISING GIFT OFFICER
Fundraising, FT Employee
Hombre Nuevo Inc. (El Monte, CA)
FUNDRAISING GIFT OFFICER
Hombre Nuevo, Inc.
El Monte, California
Hombre Nuevo, Inc./Guadalupe Radio conducts development fundraising to sustain its growing Spanish radio and New Evangelizing media events apostolates in service to the Catholic communities in the greater Los Angeles basin. Currently, there is a Gift Officer Position vacancy in El Monte, California.
• To solicit and secure new major gifts, repeat gifts, increase donors’ giving and raise specified funds to accomplish assigned goals in full context of supporting the hombre Nuevo’s radio and media event “New Evangelization” apostolates.
• To secure new planned gifts (requests and charitable gift annuities) using means appropriate to each donor’s preferences, values and circumstances.
• Create and implement benefactor-based fundraising strategies and approaches.
• Follow the established methodologies to track and advance donors’ sense of generosity.
• Inform, involve, and engender benefactors’ understanding to Hombre Nuevo/Guadalupe Radio and its goals.
• Accurately update and maintain all donor database information.
• Collect empirical data that improves capabilities to effectively find and qualify prospective benefactors.
• Engage established donors within the assigned geographic territory and as otherwise assigned.
• Effectively cultivate prospective benefactors through personal engagement and educating them about Hombre Nuevo/Guadalupe Radio and its goals.
• Produce personalized follow-up cultivation letters and other types of correspondences as part of the fulfillment program.
• Execute fundraising campaigns assigned throughout the year.
• Attend weekly/monthly staff meetings, in-house training sessions and presentations.
• Meet all established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Accompany donors in their spiritual journey by sharing your faith and love of Christ and serving His Church.
• BA/BS, preferably in marketing or related field.
• 3 to 5 years professional experience in fundraising, sales or marketing.
• Experience in charitable planned gifts preferred.
• Strong computer skills.
• Must be able to work flexible hours as well as address time requirements associated with necessary travel.
• Stay informed and be well versed in the organization’s efforts and activities in order to communicate its successes, needs and ongoing efforts.
• Fully fluent and Spanish and English required.
• A practicing Roman Catholic is a bona fide occupational requirement.
• Familiarity with Regnum Christi or the Legionaries of Christ preferred.
Compensation: DOE. Excellent healthcare and paid time off benefit package. Great community of people to work with in working towards the Catholic Church’s modern evangelizing mission! With “HN Gift Officer” in subject line, email resume, cover letter and earnings history to: [email protected] (301)
Incoming search terms:
- major gift officer strategies
- hombre neuvo gift store
- Hombre Nuevo Los Angeles