This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Lighthouse Catholic Media (Sycamore, IL)
Reports to President of Lighthouse Catholic Media
Position is accountable for assisting customers who need help (technical support) and looking at the entire user experience and figuring out creative ways to improve our service and make our users more successful. You will be heavily relied upon as a key member of our small and growing team.
This job is ideal for somebody who likes a challenge, loves the Church and is excited about an opportunity to join a company where they can work hard, have fun, learn a lot and create bigger opportunities for themselves as they help to grow the company.
If that sounds like you, please read on!
• Promptly answering support emails and phone calls from customers or potential customers.
• Reaching out to parishes and other organizations who might benefit from Flocknote.
• Connecting personally with leaders in the Church and elsewhere to develop important relationships.
• Understanding all of the various software and new media tools available to parishes and the Church.
• Figuring out and communicating the best ways Flocknote can help different organizations.
• Conducting Flocknote how-to demonstrations (in person or via webinar).
• Giving important internal feedback to improve what we do.
• Keeping our FAQ, videos and other help resources up-to-date and awesome.
• Being a contributing member of the team and helping to determine future developments, new features and the overall direction of the service.
• Loves interacting with people.
• Tech-savvy and very familiar with new and social media.
• Aware of the latest communication tools on the market.
• Excellent customer service and presentation skills with the ability to use judgment and tact with customers.
• Sales-type experience is a plus, but not required.
• Excellent phone and email etiquette with very effective verbal and written skills.
• Ability to learn quickly, is highly organized, able to multitask and can work independently in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• A self-starter and a go-getter.
• Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, professional, easy to get along with and enthusiastic.
This is a full time, entry-level position with salary.
Please submit your resume and anything else relevant to [email protected] (187)
Incoming search terms:
- lighthouse catholic media sycamore il flock notes