This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS COORDINATOR
Accounting/Finance, FT Employee
Archdiocese of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
Financial Aid and Scholarship Programs Coordinator
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia Office of Catholic Education seeks a talented professional to fill the position of Financial Aid and Scholarship Programs Coordinator.
The Financial Aid and Scholarship Programs Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Office of Catholic Education by managing all aspects of the coordination, planning, and execution of the merit and need based financial assistance processes. Reporting to the Deputy Secretary for Institutional Advancement, the Coordinator is the manager of all daily operations related to Financial Assistance for the Office of Catholic Education. The Coordinator will be responsible for all operations, system and staffing-related matters that effect the overall administration of Financial Assistance at the Archdiocesan High Schools and Schools of Special Education. The Coordinator will develop and implement an organization-wide vision for sustained, paced, and strategic distribution of need-based financial assistance as well as the administration of scholarship programs sponsored by various outside foundations and organizations.
A key member of the enrollment management team, the Coordinator will work in collaboration with other key leaders of Enrollment Management, Admissions, Institutional Advancement, Academic Affairs, etc., to provide leadership and support in developing, employing, and analyzing strategy to maximize use of need-based aid and merit aid in supporting institutional enrollment goals. The Coordinator will assist the Deputy Secretary with the development and implementation of the annual assistance budget. The Coordinator will also update the policy and procedures as needed and will participate in all aspects of counseling, file review and student services provided by the OCE.
• providing management oversight to all matters related to financial aid;
• administering, in collaboration with BLOCS and other specified entities, all federal, state and institutional policies and procedures relating to student financial aid and merit scholarships – assuring compliance at all times;
• managing the budget related to financial aid and scholarship programs;
• preparing reports related to financial aid and scholarship programs;
• collaborating with many internal and external constituencies to develop and implement a welcoming, student-centered process that balances technology with efficient and professional service;
• assisting in counseling students and parents regarding financial aid;
• assisting with the development and delivery of institutional financial literacy efforts;
• developing specific strategic and tactical actions that support the recruitment and retention of students;
• performing other duties as assigned.
Various administrative duties including but not limited to:
• Represent the Office of Catholic Education at on and off-campus presentations regarding financial aid.
• Assist in the review and development of Office of Catholic Education/Financial Assistance publications, marketing materials, and mailings.
• Perform additional duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
• BA/BS required
• Five years of progressing administrative and supervisory experience in financial aid.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to manage and direct staff, and work with an automated student record system. Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines. Ability to interact with senior level administrators and external constituents. Capacity to manage confidential information.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability and willingness to protect programmatic goals.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends. (73)
Incoming search terms:
- Financial assistance for private high schools in Philadelphia PA
- scholarships website for archdiocese of philadelphia