This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
FINANCE AND HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Accounting/Finance, FT Employee
Cardinal Stritch Catholic High School and St. Kateri Catholi (Oregon, OH)
Cardinal Stritch Catholic High School and St. Kateri Catholic Academy are seeking a full-time Finance and Human Resources Manager. The individual will be an instrumental part of the finance and human resource functions of the school, reporting to the VP of Finance and Human Resources.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• performing routine accounting functions including regular review of financial data and preparing monthly and annual reporting package,
• assisting VP of Finance in preparing and monitoring the school’s annual budget in conjunction with management and board members,
• assisting VP of Finance in overseeing the financial aid process from answering questions, reviewing applications, awarding initial financial aid package, and meeting with families who are in need of additional assistance,
• completing the collections process for tuition, including ensuring families have payment plans, monitoring compliance with payment plans, and developing solutions for collections,
• assisting with Human Resources including reviewing payroll, assisting in paperwork for new or terminated employees, and answering questions from employees.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s in a business related field (preferably accounting), strong people skills, customer service focus, minimum of 2 years experience in a finance group or function, experience with monitoring and collecting receivables, high level of confidentiality, and clear FBI/BCI background check. Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to the Vice President of Finance and Human Resources, Kristin Dobrovic, CPA, at [email protected] by Friday, May 3.
Please visit our website at http://www.katerischools.org/employment-opportunitites.html for more employment opportunities! (919)
Incoming search terms:
- finance human resources manager
- human resources in schools