This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Insurance, FT Employee
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS (Phoenix, AZ)
Do well for yourself while doing good for others. Explore a career with one of the strongest, most highly rated insurance companies in North America.
As an agent with the Knights of Columbus, you’ll have the opportunity to chart your own course while earning what you’re worth. Once contracted, our goal is to make sure you hit the ground running. Our training program includes invaluable classroom and field experience, access to our online university, ongoing supervision and support, as well as reimbursement for professional development throughout your career. From the day you start, you will be given an exclusive group of members and their families who will turn to you for their financial needs.
Knights of Columbus agents work with fellow members and council officers to grow the organization and ensure every Knight has the financial protection they deserve. Primary responsibilities include assisting Catholic families in planning for their future by completing a financial assessment and customizing an insurance solution to suit their needs.
Established agents enjoy the flexibility of being able to plan their own work schedules and activities. Other benefits include:
• Unlimited earning potential and competitive commissions
• Performance incentives and award trips
• Noncontributory pension plan
• 401(k) plan (U.S. only)
• Life, health and disability benefits
Desired Skills and Experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills (no sales experience required)
• Solid work ethic
• Financially stable
• Effective time management skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred but not required
Careers with Knights of Columbus Insurance require membership in the Order. Practical Catholic males, age 18 or older, are eligible to join. (288)
Incoming search terms:
- father eugene florea
- father eugene florea 2014
- Knights of Columbus benefits for Insurance agents
- Phoenix to become a kofc field agent