This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
FAMILY SERVICE COUNSELOR
Counseling, FT Employee
Catholic Funeral and Cemetery Services (Sacramento, CA)
Catholic Funeral and Cemetery Services – Family Service Counselor (Sales Consultant)
Looking for a meaningful job serving families? CFCS is seeking Catholic individuals that have previous sales experience and strong customer service skills. This sales position involves making cemetery arrangements and advising families on advanced planning for funeral and cemetery services. Candidates should enjoy making presentations and guiding families to an informed decision on important end-of-life decisions. Excellent compensation for motivated individuals; including: Salary plus commissions and performance incentives; health care and retirement benefits.
CFCS is looking for career-minded, caring individuals who want to grow and succeed in this meaningful work. The following are important qualifications:
- Minimum of two years sales and customer service work experience with the following abilities:
- Excellent communication skills (Both over the phone and in person)
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to serve families in a professional, respectful and timely manner.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure.
- Willingness to learn, and grow.
- Bilingual a plus (460)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic funeral
- can catholic s have private family only fpunerals
- catholic counseling services sacramento
- cemetery sales counselors salary
- cemetery sales salary
- pre need counselor funneral sales california
- songs to sing at a catholic funeral