Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Archdiocese of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia is seeking an Executive Secretary for the World Meeting of Families- Philadelphia. This is a full-time, temporary position. We expect that the position will be necessary through end of 2015. The Executive Secretary is responsible for providing secretarial support to the Executive Director and staff for the World Meeting of Families event to take place in Philadelphia over a five-day period in September 2015.
The major job duties include:
• Welcomes and accommodates visitors to the office;
• Answers telephones; screens calls, forwards calls and/or records and forwards messages accurately; transcribes messages from telephone answering machine;
• Receives, sorts, and distributes mail and faxes within the office; files correspondence and other materials as required;
• Makes appointments as directed for assigned supervisor; maintains an appointment calendar; arranges meetings and other events as directed;
• Types a variety of complex materials at acceptable levels of speed and accuracy; collates and photocopies materials as necessary; maintains supply of forms and charts as needed;
• Assists with preparing materials and mailings associated with the event;
• Maintains office supplies and office equipment;
• Manages bills and prepares invoices for payment;
• Other duties as assigned. EOE.
For more information regarding the World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia in September 2015, please visit www.archphila.org or www.WorldMeeting2015.org.
• High School Diploma or GED is required;
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience at the senior secretarial level is preferred;
• Must have at least five years’ experience in high level executive support;
• Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks;
• Effective oral and written communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Strong proficiency in technology. (62)
Incoming search terms:
- world meeting of families philadelphia 2015
- world meeting of the families 2015