This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Regina Academies (Abington, PA)
Job Description: The Regina Academies seek to hire an Executive Director who is a collaborative team builder who can work with the Headmasters, teachers, donors, and board members of its member academies to direct and oversee the expansion and integration of its member schools. She/he will work directly for the President of the Regina Academies organization.
The candidate will:
1. Be a devout, practicing and informed Catholic
2. Experience and thorough knowledge of the Classical pedagogical approach to education
3. A graduate degree
4. Engaging verbal/writing skills
5. Broadly informed educator who believes in and can sell/promote the classical approach to the public
6. Administrative experience handling budgets and finances
7. Grounded in technology as a tool including various skills such as desk top publishing.
8. Networking success
Duties of this new position include:
1. Networking with the academies: maintain working knowledge of the curricula at the academies. Assist with inter-academy communication
2. Representing the Regina Academies (RA) to outside entities: Address new inquires, build donor relationships, and represent RA in many venues.
3. Help improve the quality of the Regina Curriculum: Analyze test scores, share successes and help disseminate new initiatives.
4. Keeping records for RA: Organize and maintain legal records, polices, directory and meeting minutes.
5. Marketing and Development: Write grant proposals, identify possible donors, prepare compelling marketing materials, keep the RA website up to date.
6. Help discern the timing for a new RA high school: Assist, initially, the RA Board in setting up a model for an RA high school and in discerning the timing and particulars for starting one.
7. Become part of a high school administration:
a. Maintain strong collaboration with the Headmaster
b. Lead institutional advancement and fund-raising activities to meet and exceed fundraising goals.
c. Manage daily operations including wide range of school administration including finance, human resources, facilities, management, and public relations.
d. Maintain/establish and implement, in collaboration with the Headmaster, faculty and staff, policies and programs designed to integrate the philosophy and mission of the school founders. (96)
Incoming search terms:
- regina academies advertisign