This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTIONAL ADVANCEMENT
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Archdiocese of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
Roman Catholic High School, located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia, is actively seeking an Executive Director of Institutional Advancement (DIA).
• The successful candidate will be the chief development officer and will provide leadership for securing public and private support to advance the mission of the school.
• The DIA develops and maintains relationships with alumni, donors, potential donors, and the local business community.
• The DIA will be responsible for the identification, cultivation and solicitation of prospects and manage the operations of the Office of Development.
• Master’s degree in business, public relations, sales and marketing, or related field.
• Three to five years working in responsible fundraising and management positions, with a history of prospect development, management and solicitation, event planning, promotion and marketing.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, with a mastery of Blackbaud Raisers Edge.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing successful fundraising campaigns and conducting and evaluating research.
• Strong communication and personnel management skills to develop an efficient and progressive development operation.
Interested candidates should resumes, including salary requirement and references to the Rector/President: Reverend Joseph W. Bongard, Roman Catholic High School, 301 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. [email protected]
The deadline for application is September 11, 2014.
Interviews will be granted to the most qualified applicants. Applicants must be practicing Catholics as verified by the pastor of the parish in which the applicant is registered. The Office of Catholic Education may waive qualifications relating to experience and education if such a waiver is warranted by other considerations. (130)
Incoming search terms:
- event planning
- Rector/President: Reverend Joseph W Bongard