This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Executive, FT Employee
Fulcrum Foundation (Seattle, WA)
The Fulcrum Foundation, founded in 2002, is located in Seattle, Washington. The mission of the Foundation is to provide financial assistance to promote and support Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Seattle, primarily through tuition assistance, assistance to schools in need, and assistance for initiatives that promote academic excellence and faith formation. Their annual Celebration of Light gala, has become one of the largest events in the state of Washington and one of the largest Catholic fundraising events in the nation.
The Foundation now seeks an energetic and visionary Executive Director who is personally committed to the Catholic faith, knowledgeable about issues facing Catholic Schools, and professionally passionate about Fulcrum’s mission.
The Executive Director is the strategic leader of the foundation, reporting to the Board of Trustees. This leader works closely with an experienced staff, the Superintendent of Catholic Schools and other Archdiocesan officials, pastors, and principals, donors, community leaders, and local, regional, and national foundations and corporations. The applicant must excel in relational skills, strategic planning and implementation, and all phases of philanthropic giving.
The successful candidate must possess the following essential qualities:
• A thorough knowledge of, and experience with, the challenges and opportunities of present-day Catholic schools
• The ability to lead discussions about educational issues at local, state and national levels
• Outstanding communication skills, to articulate the case for support to prospects and donors
• A natural and adept ability to engage all stakeholders in understanding and advancing the foundation’s purpose and commitments
• Mastery of the key components of the program: financial and budgetary management, strategizing and problem solving, marketing, and community relations
• Proven success in the philanthropic sector: The ability to raise and steward gifts of all sizes
• An advanced degree and ten or more years of progressively responsible leadership positions in Catholic education, philanthropy or related experience
To begin the application process, please send a letter of introduction and your resume or curriculum vitae, three references, and a statement of your philosophy of philanthropic giving to our Search Partner from ACE Consulting, University of Notre Dame, [email protected] A complete position description is available upon request. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. (451)
Incoming search terms:
- exective director of fulcrum foundation
- executive director of the Fulcrum Foundation
- executive fulcrum
- fulcrum foundation
- fulcrum foundation seattle job opening 2013
- fulcrum foundation seattle jobs