Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Regnum Christi of Tristate NY (White Plains, NY)
Position Title: Executive Assistant
Organization: Regnum Christi of Tristate NY
Location: White Plains, NY
Classification: One full time, nonexempt position;
Or two part time nonexempt positions (one marketing / communications / operations and one administrative / database / bookkeeping)
Regnum Christi NY, a Catholic Apostolic Movement for evangelization dedicated to the formation of apostles and Christian leaders at the service of the Church, is seeking an executive assistant to be a key member of the operations team and support the expansion of this exciting, entrepreneurial, nonprofit organization. Working closely with the Tristate Co-director the executive assistant oversees operations and technology-based projects, supports marketing and communication efforts, assures timely and complete administrative support, and does what it takes to continue building Regnum Christi into an effective Movement at the service of the Catholic Church.
If you have a passion for enabling men and women to know Christ, have talents for organizing and implementing activities, and enjoy a self-starter environment, this job is for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Marketing and Communications
• Maintain and update website with events and news including articles, calendars, pictures, activities, etc.
• Design and publish flyers, handouts and brochures for special events -for both print and website
• Promote events using Constant Contact
• Social media marketing
• Assist in developing and maintaining communication plans
• Assist in the design, content and coordination of regional apostolic projects and endeavors involving multiple contributors and simultaneous timelines.
• Coordinate logistics of local events with event chair.
• Create and maintain event rosters and timelines.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications and presentations.
• Coordinate and track calendar appointments for numerous clergy members.
• Prepare agendas and organize meetings, record minutes and provide detailed follow-up as required.
• Maintain updated contact/distribution lists; distribute monthly and special communications as assigned.
• Organize various training sessions and development events for local leaders, personnel, and other assigned individuals and groups.
• Assist in varying degrees and manners to ensure the success of projects, meetings, special activities and other organizational endeavors as they arise and are assigned.
• Draft responses to and distribute incoming communications as needed
Bookkeeping and Database
• Complete bookkeeping, banking and fiscal operational reporting responsibilities of all transactions including direct support of outsourced accountant
• Input data and maintain database necessary to generate consistent and reliable cash reports and updates on RC apostolic and formation activity goals
• Update donor information, record, deposit and acknowledge donations
• Enter, update and maintain member contact information
• Associate degree (BS/BA preferred)
• Minimum of three years of experience in office administration and project coordination, preferably serving executive and/or board level personnel
• Proficiency with 2010 or 2013 MS Office, Publisher, Access and Project software; WordPress, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign software, one or more contact database input and reporting software applications; and Constant Contact email distribution software
• Naturally proactive, organized, pragmatic and collaborative team style of working with others
• A natural drive to plan and implement effective, organized systems for people
• Proven proficiency in email and general correspondence writing skills
• Excellent telephone, writing, listening, and speaking skills
• Unifying and charitable interpersonal behaviors
• A practicing Roman Catholic is a bona fide occupational requirement of the position
• Currently active in the Regnum Christi Movement is preferred but not required
Benefits: Position eligible for paid time-off and retirement savings fringe benefits (plus healthcare benefits if full time position option is chosen).
Work Environment: downtown White Plains, NY business office location with great people to work with in achieving the Catholic Church’s modern evangelizing mission!
Interested and qualified individuals should email: (a) a meaningful cover letter including indicating a preference for full time or part time work; (b) wage expectations; and (c) complete resume by April 30, 2014 to [email protected] (0)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic churches in white plains ny
- Regnum Christi of Tristate NY