EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT BOOKKEEPER
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Cristo Rey Columbus High School (Columbus, OH)
Who We Are
Cristo Rey Columbus High School is located in Columbus, Ohio and is part of the national Cristo Rey Network. It is a Catholic, college-preparatory, co-educational high school for students of all faiths from families of limited financial means. We help our students grow intellectually, academically, spiritually, socially, and morally. Our aspiration is that all our students graduate from high school and college and become the future leaders in our churches, institutions, businesses, nonprofits, and the community at large. To learn more about us, visit www.cristoreycolumbus.org.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking a skilled executive assistant and bookkeeper who is passionate about the Cristo Rey mission. This person will be responsible for among other things, school administrative functions; communications with students, parents, administrators and teachers; financial and bookkeeping functions; scheduling of meetings; travel arrangements; creation and modification of documents; and other school-related duties.
• A Bachelor’s Degree.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and QuickBooks.
• Fluency in Spanish would be a major plus factor.
• Experience in school setting preferred.
• Calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
• Knowledge of financial matters and procedures.
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management.
• Sensitivity to the ethnic, racial, and religious backgrounds of the student body.
• Commitment to the mission of the school and the Cristo Rey Mission Effectiveness Standards.
Required Skills and Traits
• Able and willing to work an extended day. Required hours are 10:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. but overtime work will be necessary at times.
• Understands and maintains the confidentiality of information surrounding the school.
• Able to learn and work with school technology.
• Excellent organization and efficient time management skills.
• Outgoing personality.
• Attention to details.
• Professional demeanor.
• Able and willing to do what it takes to get the job done even if it is not related to your job description.
• Have a strong sense of being a team player.
• Maintains a positive can-do attitude, even in the face of challenges.
• Willingness to learn new skills and take an additional duties.
This position reports to the President and will work with and assist the executive team as needed. This summary does not describe all job duties, and a full job description is available upon request.
If you have the required background and a passion for the mission of this school, we invite you to apply. We request a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a match for this unique opportunity. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Jessica Hamill at [email protected] Finally, three reference letters and a copy of your college transcripts will be required. Cristo Rey Columbus High School will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the hiring of its personnel. (154)
Incoming search terms:
- Executive assistant and bookkeep