This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Catholic Word (Necedah, WI)
The qualified candidate will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support in a fast paced, customer service oriented environment.
• Prepare and edit correspondence.
• Appointment scheduling
• Update customer database and compile daily sales report for management.
• Assist in planning and preparing for special events.
• Coordinate travel arrangements and create itineraries.
• Answer telephone calls and respond to inquiries from staff and customers.
• Act as liaison between sales team and Director of Sales
• Three to five years progressively responsible secretarial/administrative support experience
• High proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
• Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion with highly sensitive and confidential information is mandatory.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Demonstrated multi-tasking skills and ability to organize workload are essential.
• Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills are critical.
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position, as well as your salary requirements. (83)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic word necedah employees
- Executive Administrative Assistant requirements
- Necedah WI 54646