Customer Service, FT Employee
Saint Luke Productions (Battle Ground, WA)
Saint Luke Productions, a 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry, is looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented individual with excellent organizational and customer service skills to coordinate logistical event planning for live touring productions. This is an exciting and very dynamic position for someone who loves interacting with people and being a part of a small, close-knit team united for a cause. We are a Catholic ministry, which for 33 years has been dedicated to renewing and evangelizing the culture through live theatre and the media. Please visit our website at http://www.stlukeproductions.com to learn more about us.
YOU ARE A PERSON WHO LOVES:
• Ensuring that sponsors have a successful event
• Coordinating details with sponsors and potential sponsors for present and future shows
• Compiling and sending publicity materials and information packets to sponsors
• Answering questions and clarifying issues with sponsors as they arise
• Following-up with sponsors before performance dates to ensure requirements are met
• Loves the details and manages them well
• Establishing travel arrangements, ground transportation, and shipping products and equipment
• Managing travel and show calendars, and keeping web-site schedule updated with new bookings
• Ensuring accuracy of the schedule in company communications, and on the website
• Tracking statistics of performances
• Special event coordination
• Answering the phone and representing our ministry in a welcoming cheerful manner.
• Helping out wherever needed as part of a team
• Evangelization through the media
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
• A passion for our mission
• Excellent customer service and phone skills
• Very strong attention to detail
• Proven ability to multi-task and meet goals/deadlines
• Ability to work independently, as well as a team player within a small office environment
• High self-motivation and organization skills
• Proficiency in Word and Excel required
• Access or database experience preferred
• Photoshop Elements or Photoshop experience desired, but not required
Competitive salary with health and dental insurance beginning on the 1st of the month following 90 days of employment, as well as company paid vacation. Saint Luke Productions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you believe this position is a good fit for you and you are a good fit for us: Applications are only accepted through our website. Due to the volume of submissions, we will only be able to respond to those candidates who most closely match the requirements of the position.
APPLY HERE: http://www.stlukeproductions.com/join-the-team
If you know of someone who may qualify for this position, please forward! Thank you for your interest! (0)