This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ENTRY LEVEL-BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Other, FT Employee
Hand and Associates (Los Angeles, CA)
The Business Development Coordinator reports directly to the COO but works closely with the CEO on the development of new business. The BD coordinator is responsible for managing prospective customers and developing a business plan aimed to extend Hand & Associates’ services to new markets and areas.
• Research and identify prospective clients through industry and
related events, publications, and announcements- tracking
individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies
• Manage prospective client calls & schedule appointments
• Update & maintain customer database
* Training will be provided (113)
Incoming search terms:
- is hand and associates catholic?