This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Marin Catholic (Kentfield, CA)
Marin Catholic High School in Kentfield, CA is seeking a full-time English teacher for the 2013-14 school year.
*Position will begin August 2013
Teachers at Marin Catholic High School have the primary responsibility to implement the school philosophy through instructional competence, through participation in the creation of a school community, and through their role as a bridge between the individual student and the world community.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience.
Qualifications, credentials, experience, knowledge & skills for the position:
1. Degree in English or related field
2. Catholic high school teaching experience, preferred
3. Practicing Roman Catholic, preferred
4. Desire to share his/her faith journey
5. Teaching credential, preferred
6. Ability to effectively collaborate with faculty, student and staff
7. Intellectually curious and willingness to grow professionally
8. Ability to effectively integrate technology into Math curriculum
9. Maintains best professional practices in communicating with peers, students and parents
Interested applicants for positions should submit a letter of interest and current resume (e-mail ok) to Dave Basso, Assistant Principal.
Marin Catholic High School
675 Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
Kentfield, CA 94904 (174)