This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
EDUCATION SERVICES COORDINATOR-MGR
Social Work, PT Employee
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Arlington (Manassas, VA)
The Education Services Manager coordinates ESOL classes at several sites in northern Virginia and manages volunteer teachers at the sites. Class coordination involves conducting student registrations, collecting and entering student demographic data, regularly supervising and observing classroom instruction, training volunteer teachers, conducting student outreach, and substitute teaching when necessary. This position is 28 hours per week.
• HS Diploma required; Some college courses preferred
• Two or more years of experience working in a multi-cultural setting
• Experience working with volunteers
• Bilingual (fluent in Spanish and English) strongly preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Superior writing skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Valid driver’s license and regular access to a car
This position is non-exempt and requires regular weeknight and some weekend hours.
Please send your resume, salary requirements, and your cover letter to [email protected] No calls, please. (249)