This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
EDUCATION SERVICES AND VOLUNTEER MANAGER
Other, FT Employee
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Arlington (Manassas, VA)
The Education Services and Volunteer Manager coordinates ESOL classes at several sites in northern Virginia and manages volunteer teachers at the sites. Class coordination involves conducting student registrations, collecting and entering student demographic data, regularly supervising and observing classroom instruction, training volunteer teachers, conducting student outreach, and substitute teaching when necessary. The Education Services and Volunteer Manager is also in charge of recruiting all volunteers for the program and managing volunteer files, hours reporting requirements, and volunteer appreciation efforts.
Education and Experience:
• BA in Education, social sciences, or an international field of study
• Two or more years of experience working in a multi-cultural setting
• Two or more years of experience in volunteer recruitment and management
• Bilingual (fluent in Spanish and English) strongly preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Superior writing skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Valid driver’s license and regular access to a car
This position requires regular weeknight and some weekend hours.
Please send your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to [email protected] No calls, please. (248)
Incoming search terms:
- Catholic Charities Lawyers in manassas va
- Catholic Charities Volunteer Application newport news virginia