This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DONOR RELATIONS COORDINATOR
Education: University/College, FT Employee
Franciscan University of Steubenville (Steubenville, OH)
Date: May 9, 2014
Position Available: Donor Relations Coordinator – SG8
Position Reports to: Director of Major Gifts
FLSA Status: Exempt (Professional)
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., occasional travel
This person is the momentum for the entire sales team. He or she will provide sales support that is a literal extension to everything the Development Team is doing to share our impact, which will drive our income – - from predisposition of donors, to phone calls for visits, to stewardship of our generous donors. Works alongside the sales team and assisting in all aspects of our development.
1. Predisposing donors to accept visits with up to 6 development officers through letters, phone, and/or email.
2. Secure appointments for development officers with qualified donors.
3. Adjust appointments and coordinate development officers’ schedules when they are in the field and donors change visit times, in order to maximize the use of development officers’ time.
4. Provide excellent follow up and data recording of visit results within the Raiser’s Edge software system.
This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list. Additional duties, expectations and responsibilities may be added or changed as needed to meet the University’s needs.
Must understand, support and embrace the mission of Franciscan University of Steubenville and possess the following:
Skills & Competencies:
1. Data entry
2. Microsoft office applications (Scheduling, Word, Excel)
1. Action Oriented
2. Interpersonal skills
3. Drive for results–enthusiastic and outgoing; persistent
4. Customer Service Focus
5. Project Management–great attention to detail
7. Dealing with Ambiguity–must be rock-solid in handling change
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years of sales or related experience
• Demonstrated initiative and drive to get results
• Started successful new projects
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships
• In love with, imbibes, and lives the mission of Franciscan University
• Occasional travel
• Must be comfortable spending a great deal of time on the phone
Candidates must submit a resume, a list of three references, and a cover letter which demonstrates their fit for the position based on their experience, accomplishments and skills as well as their desire to advance the mission of Franciscan University.
Please apply via email to: [email protected]
For other information and job postings, visit our website at www.franciscan.edu.
Franciscan University of Steubenville is committed to principles of equal opportunity and is an equal opportunity employer. (101)