This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Catholic Charities Fort Worth (Fort Worth, TX)
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the overall effectiveness, function, and success of the division, department or program assigned.
• Performs administrative support functions for the division.
• Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Operate independently and exercise independent judgment in completing assignments and work, sometimes with minimal instructions or information.
• Perform general office duties in a proficient and professional manner: answering calls and emails, processing mail, filing, typing, and organization of the physical office.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Make appointments, schedule meetings, set up conference calls, make appropriate preparation for same, including notifying all parties involved, securing all corresponding information requested or needed.
• Cultivate positive relationships with relevant funding entities, faith based organizations, social service providers, donors, and other community partners.
• Draft professional documents such as business letters, funding requests, meeting minutes, and reports.
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required and three years’ experience as an administrative or executive assistant or a combination of education and experience.
WORK HOURS AND LOCATION
Regular office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position requires evening and some weekend work, the work location is at the Catholic Charities office at 249 West Thornhill Drive in Fort Worth, Texas 76115.
Interested persons should fax or email a cover letter, resume, & salary requirements to:
Catholic Charities Fort Worth
Attn: Human Resources
249 West Thornhill Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76115
Email: [email protected]
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted.
No phone calls, please. (101)
Incoming search terms:
- lori kennedy catholic charities fort worth