This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DIRECTOR OF VERBUM
Management, FT Employee
Verbum, the Catholic Division of Logos Bible Software (Bellingham, WA)
Logos Bible Software is looking for a talented person to lead its Catholic division (Verbum).
• Assess and understand the Catholic marketplace in depth.
• Perceive and generate business development opportunities.
• Manage business to business relationships.
• Represent the company at conferences and through media appearances.
• Manage the sales team.
• Formulate and execute sales strategies.
• Make high-level sales calls.
• Formulate and execute marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Manage the marketing team.
• Formulate customer training, support, and account management systems.
• Seek out and hire talented employees.
• Set the direction of product development and work with the engineers who build the software.
• Construct and manage budget and P&L statements.
• Work with the executive team to achieve company goals.
• Thorough understanding of the Catholic marketplace.
• Thorough understanding of Catholic theology.
• Sales aptitude and experience.
• Marketing experience.
• Management experience.
• Understanding of the use of technology in education.
• Understanding of adult education and sacramental preparation programs and trends.
• Understanding of the Church’s institutional organization.
• Demonstrated ability to conceive of and coordinate projects involving many tasks and many people.
• Ability and willingness to travel.
• Experience using the Logos (or Verbum) applications
• Graduate degree
This is a full-time position in our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k).
Please send a resume and/or cover letter to [email protected] or by fax to 360-527-1707, with “Catholic” in the subject line. (165)