This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DIRECTOR OF STEWARDSHIP
Fundraising, FT Employee
St Mary Student Parish (Ann Arbor, MI)
The Director of Stewardship reports to the Pastor. Reporting to the incumbent is the Director of Communications and the Database Coordinator. The incumbent will be expected to work closely and cooperatively with the Controller, Office Manager, and Campus Ministers.
I. General Responsibilities
The incumbent is responsible for leading and managing the processes by which the parish staff engages with current and past parishioners, past and current parents of parishioner/alums, and current and prospective benefactors to ensure that members of these groups continue to feel welcomed and valued at St Mary’s such that they continue to feel a desire to contribute their financial support to St Mary’s programs. The incumbent is also responsible for designing and implementing programs that elicit a level of financial support that meets the parish’s annual targets.
II. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1 Prepare the annual plan for the stewardship program, drawing on the expertise and advice of the Stewardship Council and with the supervision and approval of the Pastor. This plan would include the following:
– create an ongoing list of contacts for face-to-face meetings with current and potential benefactors for his/her own contacts; arrange such gatherings for the pastor, Campus Ministry staff, and/or students as appropriate.
– evaluate, revise as needed, and supervise the implementation of scheduled direct mailings (newsletter, brochures) and events for fund-raising and cultivation
– ensure optimal giving to Sunday collections.
– design and implement an acknowledgement program, ensuring timely, accurate, and targeted responses to gifts/pledges that help contributors feel valued.
– design and implement a program of phone-a-thons, using students and other appropriate callers for Annual Fund and acknowledgements.
2. Supervise the process of updating/upgrading electronic communications media for optimal use: the SMSP website, the Facebook page, as well as other social/electronic media as appropriate.
3. Oversee the system for creating and maintaining the portion of the parish’s database, notably information gathering and storage of registration data for all parishioners and records related to all donor activity, including but not limited to contacts and gifts.
4. Lead the process of designing and implementing a major capital campaign.
5. Other duties as assigned by the Pastor.
Detailed position description can be found at www.stmarystudentparish.org. If interested, please send resume and cover letter to Ms. Lanette Mele at [email protected] or mail it to St. Mary Student Parish, 331 Thompson Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104. (224)
Incoming search terms:
- list carholic churches with daily morning mass ann arbor mi
- st mary student parish ann arbor mi
- st marys church ann arbor