This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DIRECTOR OF RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT SERVICES-CASE MANAGEMENT
Management, FT Employee
Good Counsel, Inc (Spring Valley, NY)
Seeking an experienced counselor to oversee the case management of women residing in our homes. This person must have a comprehensive knowledge of counseling and case management techniques and be thoroughly familiar with the full range of public and private services available in the NY Tri-state area. Responsibilities include formal and informal training of residential staff.
Requirements• Qualifications include a strong desire to help women and children in distress and a BA in Human Services or Social Work, or 5 years experience and training in the field.
• Understanding of, and/or sensitivity to the issues involved in providing service to a multi-ethnic population
• Ability to apply critical thinking skills, and problem solving skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills
• Current valid driver’s license, insurance and acceptable driving record with DMV to qualify under the agency’s auto insurance
• Able to obtain Department of Justice clearance, in accordance with Community Care Licensing requirement
• Willing to participate in at least 20 hours of in-service training per year and supervision. (184)
Incoming search terms:
- director of residential support services good counsel inc