This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DIRECTOR OF PARISH RELATIONS
Other, FT Employee
Catholic Charities Fort Worth (Fort Worth, TX)
PROGRAM Parish Relations
The Director of Parish Relations manages and promotes the relationship between Catholic Charities and the Catholic Community (leadership, parish groups, and parishioners) through outreach and education.
• Implements parish relations model to support the work of the agency in the Catholic Diocese of Fort Worth.
• Cultivate positive relationships with relevant funding and monitoring entities, faith based organizations, social service providers, and other community partners.
• Educate parishioners on the agency mission, vision, and values, incorporating Catholic Social Teaching as the foundation for our work.
• Assist in the identification and development of resources (volunteer, donor, financial) in support of the entire agency.
• Monitor and evaluate staff performance to ensure compliance with all expectations and standards of practice. Provide supervision, mentoring, and coaching to develop program leadership.
• Uses agency’s development model to cultivate volunteers and donors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, or related field and two years experience in managing professionals or a combination of education and experience.
• Practicing Catholic in good standing highly preferred. Experience working with the Catholic community is preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
WORK HOURS AND LOCATION
Regular office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position requires evening and some weekend work, as well as extensive travel throughout the Catholic Diocese of Fort Worth. The work location is at the Catholic Charities office at 249 West Thornhill Drive in Fort Worth, Texas 76115
Interested persons should fax or email a cover letter, resume, & salary requirements to:
Catholic Charities Fort Worth
Attn: Human Resources
249 West Thornhill Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76115
Fax: (817) 535-8779
Email: [email protected]
Please place the position in which you are applying for in the Subject line.
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted.
No phone calls, please. (324)
Incoming search terms:
- Catholic Charities and the Catholic Diocese of Fort Worth
- Director of Program catholic charities fort worth
- director of programs job description catholic charities fort worth
- Social Enterprise and Catholic Charities Fort Worth