This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DIRECTOR OF MISSION
Pastoral Ministry, FT Employee
St. Ignatius Nursing and Rehab Center (Philadelphia, PA)
This position oversees and directs the Mission Integration activities by championing the Mission and Core Values of St. Ignatius Nursing & Rehab Center, a sponsored ministry of the Felician Franciscan Sisters. As an active member of the senior management team this position:
• Collaborates and focuses on the integration of the Mission and Core Values in all aspects of the facility’s operations.
• Initiates and assures completion and implementation of our Mission Integration Plan.
• Interfaces on a regular basis with ministry’s Board of Trustees and Felician Services ministry team. Qualifications:
• Possesses a deep personal commitment to Mission and Core Values of Felician Franciscan Ministries.
• Possesses the competence, credibility and willingness to participate as a full member of the ministry’s senior management team, assuring integration of Mission and Core Values in daily operations.
• Demonstrates the ability and courage to address issues that challenge the Mission and Core Values.
• Demonstrates the ability to initiate, develop and implement the annual Mission Integration Plan.
• Possesses knowledge, skill and competence in the following: critical thinking, interpersonal communication and relationships, oral and written communication skills, works independently and as a team member.
• Possesses an academic preparation and/or relevant experience and formation appropriate to the scope and type of ministry. A Master’s degree is preferred.
Contact: Administrator, John Meacham
Salary: Details supplied upon request
Phone: 215-349-8800, x202
E-Mail: [email protected]
Website: www.stinrc.org (74)
Incoming search terms:
- what are core values in nursing
- director of mission
- rehabilitation centers in philadelphia pa
- st ignatius nursing home philadelphia career
- st ignatius nursing home philadelphia pa director of mission