This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DIRECTOR OF MINISTRY
Executive, FT Employee
Dynamic Catholic Institute (Hebron, KY)
Dynamic Catholic is one the most innovative and fastest growing ministries in the Catholic Church today. We are passionate about energizing the Catholic Church in America and are constantly
looking for passionate and talented people to help us achieve the mission that God has entrusted to us. We are currently in the process of restructuring our leadership team, and have decided to add
a Director level position to lead and oversee all of our major programs.
Dynamic Catholic fosters an environment for continuous learners, and we take pride in our employees’ eagerness to refine their skills and continually grow as professionals.
1) Collaborate closely with our President, Matthew Kelly, to ensure that Dynamic Catholic’s vision and strategy is communicated and executed.
2) Lead and manage the day to day operations of the following programs/departments: Parish Book Program, Catholic Moments, and Events.
3) Coach and develop team members to constantly strengthen their skills to best serve our mission.
4) Continuously develop strategies with leadership to take each of these offerings to the next level.
The ideal candidate has a wide range of experience and education in both business and ministry, as well as the following skills and experience:
1) Experience leading teams.
2) Ability to deal with complexity and abstract concepts.
3) Understands how the Church is structured, and how lay ministry interacts with and serves the Church.
4) Competent in a broad range of business functions.
5) Excels at coaching people.
This position is located in Northern Kentucky. You must be in the area or willing to relocate.
Please send your application with a resume and cover letter to [email protected] (83)
Incoming search terms:
- dynamjc catholic nirthern kentucky
- Ministries Of The Catholic Church
- the dynamic catholic