This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DIRECTOR OF MARRIAGE AND FAMILY LIFE MINISTRY
Pastoral Ministry, FT Employee
Archdiocese of Miami (Miami Shores, FL)
The Archdiocese of Miami, Florida, is conducting a search for a Director of Marriage and Family Life Ministry. The archdiocesan director assists the Archbishop by promoting an authentic, Catholic vision of marriage, human sexuality, and family life. The individual provides leadership in design, development and implementation of Archdiocesan programs and services, in coordination with the parishes, for couples preparing for the sacrament of marriage, for marriage enrichment, for the support and enrichment of family life and for advocacy for a holistic vision of Catholic marriage, human sexuality, and family life within the Archdiocese.
The Director of Marriage and Family Life Ministry performs all duties and responsibilities in alignment with the mission, vision and values of the Catholic Archdiocese of Miami.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Religious Studies, Theology, or Pastoral Ministry is required; Master’s Degree is preferred.
• Practicing Catholic in good standing with full-time parish or diocesan experience in marriage preparation and family life programs.
• Must have knowledge of tenets of Catholic Church and parish structures
• Must be fully committed, supportive and respectful of the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church
• Must have active participation in parish life
• Administrative experience at the arch/diocesan level is a plus.
• Must be proficient in oral and written English and Spanish -language communication skills, including clear speaking voice.
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Skilled in presentations and group facilitation
• Good computer literacy, including ability to navigate the World Wide Web.
• Good spelling and grammar required.
• Knowledge of fundamentals of project management required.
• Good time management skills including ability to manage several projects at the same time is required.
• Must have professional demeanor.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Subject line should read: DMFL Ministry
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE (172)
Incoming search terms:
- director of family life ministry
- family life ministries