DIRECTOR OF HIGH SCHOOL OUTREACH
Sales, FT Employee
Newman Connection (Dallas, TX)
About the Program
The High School Outreach program is a national effort to connect graduating high school seniors to the campus ministry at their respective college. We achieve this by working with Catholic high schools, parishes, dioceses and the students themselves. Our internal statistics indicate that about 80% of college students will stop practicing their faith at some point during college. This program is a response to that issue.
About the Job
Newman Connection currently has a career opening for their Director of High School Outreach. In this position, we are seeking a professional to coordinate, plan and direct the High School Outreach Program. This director must be able to work with a diverse group, including dioceses, parishes, high schools and volunteers.
The ideal candidate is energetic, passionate and dedicated to consistently growing the Newman Connection brand, particularly the High School Outreach Program. This person must be disciplined and a clear communicator, reporting to the team on a regular basis.
Newman Connection offers competitive compensation and the opportunity to work in the downtown Dallas area.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
• Recruit new volunteers in prospective and existing dioceses
• Direct existing volunteers in the High School Outreach Program
• Provide timely, courteous and clear customer service
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of Newman Connection and the High School Outreach Program
• Provide accurate reporting and forecasts to the Newman Connection team
• Promote Newman Connection and the High School Outreach Program through conferences and other venues
• Minimum of two years’ experience in direct sales
• History of meeting/exceeding sales targets
• Experience with customer service
• Knowledge of the sales cycle
• Proven ability in developing action plans and activity tracking systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work with a diverse customer group (i.e. diocesan directors, parents, volunteers, youth ministers, and campus ministers)
• High level of integrity, drive, initiative and commitment
• Self-motivated with solid organizational and planning skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Ability and willingness to travel to promote the program
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Salesforce preferred
Why Newman Connection?
Newman Connection is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing a support structure and unified brand to Catholic campus ministry. We assist these campus ministries in their growth by:
• Providing a national outreach program, connecting students from all over the country to campus ministry
• Establishing a national prayer hour specifically for the benefit of campus ministry
• Creating educational programing that is available online, in the classroom or in the field on a retreat
Newman Connection has a direct impact on strengthening today’s Catholic youth in the faith during their college years. Newman Connection serves as an umbrella of support over the country’s Catholic campus ministries. With your help, we can continue to deliver on these promises and help more students come to Christ and stay committed Church members in the years to come.
This position is located in our Dallas, Texas office. An interested candidate should send a cover letter, resume, and references directly to Matt Zerrusen at [email protected] (0)
Incoming search terms:
- newman connection dallas