DIRECTOR OF CAMPUS MINISTRY
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Saint Joseph’s Preparatory School (Philadelphia, PA)
St Joseph’s Preparatory School – a Catholic, Jesuit, college preparatory school in Philadelphia invites applications for the position of Campus Minister beginning August 1, 2013. This is a ten-month full-time position.
The Campus Minister promotes and fosters the Ignatian identity and Jesuit mission of St. Joseph’s Preparatory School. This person is responsible for the supervision and direction of all student retreats, prayer services and liturgies and will encourage the spiritual growth and development of students, faculty and staff. This person will work collaboratively within the Mission & Ministry department which includes the Director of Ignatian Service and an Assistant.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of the following:
• Be an active, practicing Catholic committed to the role of faith in education, Christian service and leadership;
• Have a Master’s degree in Theology or Christian Spirituality;
• Have familiarity with the principles of Jesuit education and Ignatian spirituality;
• Have experience with secondary education, youth and adult ministry;
• Have strong organizational, communication and leadership skills;
• Have experience with team-oriented collaborative ministry;
• Have experience in spiritual direction.
In order to be considered for an interview, please submit a cover letter, resume and list of three references to the Office of Human Resources at [email protected]
DEADLINE: May 31, 2013
Incoming search terms:
- catholic spiritual direction
- duties and responsibilities of a campus minister
- duties and responsibilities of a campus minister in a Catholic High School
- saint joseph mail order
- Saint Joseph\s Preparatory School Campus size
- “St Joseph’s Preparatory School”