This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DIRECTOR OF CAMPUS EVANGELIZATION
Young Adult Ministry, FT Employee
All Saints Catholic Newman Center (Tempe, AZ)
The ASU Catholic Newman Center seeks a full time Director of Campus Evangelization to:
• Implement a plan of action to achieve success in the following areas that the Newman Center staff have deemed critical to our growth and success:
1. Spiritual Multiplication
2. Mass/Confession Attendance
3. Presence of Catholic Community
• Give critical input to shape the vision of campus ministry and outreach
• Develop a personal ministry to students at ASU
• Maintain relationships and communication with entire Newman Center student population
• Oversee Newman Center weekly, monthly, and annual schedule of campus ministry events
• Work closely with FOCUS Missionaries in our mission to evangelize ASU
Applicants best-suited for the program will possess eagerness to work and learn, exceptional judgment, high work ethic and capacity, the ability to handle many projects at once, and tremendous personal integrity. The ASU Catholic Newman Center seeks applicants who demonstrate an active interest in Catholic identity and an appreciation for the doctrine and life of Christ as a foundation for goodness.
This is a full time position and will include salary and benefits. Compensation will be determined based upon experience, and will reflect national averages for this position.
Individuals interested in applying for the position of Director of Campus Evangelization at the ASU Catholic Newman Center should submit the following:
A. Cover letter explaining interest and availability
B. Resume and picture
C. Minimum of three references
D. Answers to each question below in 400 words or less:
1. Please explain a time when you completed a task or project where you were the primary initiating force for the project, how did you form/begin the project, what steps did you take towards completion, and what was the result of the finished project?
2. Please give an example of a time when you when you worked with someone you disagreed with, and a time when you worked on a team, for both what was your role, what was the working dynamic like, and what was the final result?
3. What do you hope to gain from employment at the ASU Catholic Newman Center?
4. Please list two strengths and how you use them to your advantage, and two weaknesses and how you have addressed them.
Materials should be sent to: Fr. Rob Clements via email to [email protected] (190)
Incoming search terms:
- Director at All Saints Catholic Newman Center
- director of campus evangelization
- st margaret catholic church tempe az