This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DIRECTOR FOR THE OFFICE FOR GENERAL SERVICES
Other, FT Employee
Archdiocese of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia is currently seeking a Director to work in the Office for General Services located in Philadelphia. The Director is primarily responsible for overseeing the facility operations of the Archdiocesan Pastoral Center and coordinating with the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul and Holy Family Center to secure and maintain the property.
The major job duties include:
• Directing all facility operations of the Archdiocesan Pastoral Center.
• Coordinating contractors for the Office for General Services and managing the office operations, mail and copy center, maintenance and housekeeping, security and food services.
• Coordinating major facilities work in the building, including major systems and equipment maintenance and replacement, office relocations and office renovations.
• Assisting other Archdiocesan Offices with events and functions.
• Coordinating with various City of Philadelphia offices and services, including Philadelphia Police Department, Philadelphia Fire Department, Managing Director’s Office, Fairmont Park Commission and Crime Prevention Council.
• Serving as Critical Incident Commander in declared emergencies. Revising and maintaining all emergency preparedness plans, trainings and drills for the Archdiocesan Pastoral Center.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• Must have 5+ years of experience, including supervisory experience.
• Must be able to manage employees, payroll, discipline and team building.
• Must be able to manage contracts, RFPs, lease agreements, vendors and negotiations.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. (272)
Incoming search terms:
- archdiocese of philadelphia general services
- general services archdiocese of philadelphia