This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Management, FT Employee
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Arlington (Arlington, VA)
The Clinical Services Director is responsible for overall strategic and operational responsibility of the Clinical programs and creates and executes plans successfully for Catholic Charities of Arlington Diocese. The Director provides strategic, tactical and transformative leadership and ensures the creation, implementation and integration of programs in alignment with Catholic Charities mission, vision and strategic direction to help grow the agency to transform the lives of more poor people. The Director is responsible for building relationships with organizations and agencies engaged in activities that are aligned with the work of Catholic Charities-Arlington Diocese. He/she is a member of the senior leadership team and is expected to build strong relationships with the members of the Diocese and communities we serve. He/she is responsible for St. Martin de Porres Senior Center, The Adoption Program Services, Family Services Counseling, and clinical programs in our community services. He/she is a member of Catholic Charities-Arlington Diocese senior leadership team and reports directly to the President& CEO.
This position manages Program Directors and is the first point of contact for strategy, goals, and development. He/she will work with Finance to have a direct relationship with financial reporting for the team and will assist Program Directors with the budgeting process and ensure all programs come in on plan and budget. This candidate will need to be a visible leader and be directly involved with the programs he/she oversees, breaking down silos with executive team and other program directors and overall guide programs to be successful.
• Provides leadership, direction and coordination for all fundraising, grant management and communication activities that strengthen Catholic Charities’ program capacity and services.
• Develops relationships and strategies that result in significant support from new and existing donors.
• Encourages collaboration and productively engages with others at varying levels within and outside the agency.
• Strategic thinker with a successful record of developing relationships with clinicians, clinical supervisors, clients and internal staff which includes Chancery staff, key donors, parishes and pastors throughout the Arlington Diocese.
• Sets the strategic tone, direction and supervision of agencies which includes overseeing, client needs, staffing, strategy, quality of work, and budgeting.
• Consults with the Program Directors to assess existing agency capability of meeting client needs and assuring continuous quality improvement in the compliance of professional services with accreditation standards
• Supervises Program Directors to help them understand compassion and resources.
• Ensures that Program Directors are managing all aspects of the risk management, financial, Catholic Identity, strategy and development aspects of their programs. Gives opportunities for coaching in all areas.
• Continue to reduce occupancy costs and expand input and influence into the parishes of the Diocese.
• Ensures that Risk Management and HIPAA standards are followed.
• Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree and clinical licensure
• 10+ years of relevant non-profit experience in the mental health field desired
• 6 years case management experience and supervision preferred
• Experience managing multiple large programs of 10-20+ employees and programs with volunteers
• High level of detail-orientation, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of agency. This position reports to senior management and in turn manages program directors.
• 5+ years demonstrated experience of growing a department or organization.
• Prior experience with budget development, management and financial programs.
• Prior experience with agency-wide responsibility for program profitability, new business solicitation, and quality of program/customer service and Program Director development.
• Strategic thinker with a successful record of developing relationships with clients and internal staff.
• Experience with pulling data, gathering metrics and metric/statistical reporting
• Successfully manages to budget.
• Demonstrated experience with Best Practices for non-profit.
• Understands the workings of the Catholic faith and have strong Catholic values, aligned with the Magisterium of the Catholic Faith.
Please send your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to [email protected] No phone calls, please. EOE. (165)