This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DIR. SR. ASSOC. DIR. OF MARKETING FOR ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT
Marketing/Advertising, FT Employee
Assumption College (Worcester, MA)
BASIC PURPOSE: Reporting to the Vice President for Enrollment Management (VPEM), the Director of Marketing for Enrollment Management (DMEM) is responsible for communications, marketing, and branding activity for Enrollment Management. In collaboration with the Executive Director of Communications, the DMEM is responsible for the planning, integration, coordination, and management of the strategic communications plan across all communication platforms to multiple audiences.
Working in concert with the VPEM and the Executive Director of Communications, the DMEM is responsible for the strategic development of printed materials and digital communications for both internal and external audiences and enhancing the social media presence of the division. Essential to this role is the ability to establish relationships with academic and administrative departments and facilitate the delivery of these messages to stakeholders including the enrollment management team.
Develops, plans, and organizes integrated branding and marketing that is aligned with the strategic plan for the institution. Provides leadership, direction, advocacy, communication, and coordination of marketing initiatives for the division.
1. Develops and implements an on-going, enrollment management marketing plan.
2. Leads the development of a project management process.
3. Tracks and assess all communication strategies.
4. Leads the Communications Committee.
5. Develops a monthly enrollment management communication to the Assumption community.
6. Ensures brand language is incorporated in all enrollment communications.
7. Develops an annual plan for market research.
8. Provides awareness and insight on emerging trends.
9. Member of the Enrollment Management Senior Team
10. Other duties as assigned by the VPEM
1. Must be willing to contribute actively to the mission of the college as well as show respect for the Catholic and Assumptionist identity of Assumption College
2. Exceptional written and oral communication and interpersonal skills;
3. Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities
4. Demonstrated ability to articulate mission through marketing and communication strategies, including web-based environments;
5. Ability to implement the strategic use of new media to complement and enhance traditional communications channels;
6. Experience working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders across divisions;
7. Supervisory experience with success in motivating, mentoring and inspiring others;
8. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task;
9. Recommended a minimum of five years of experience with a proven record of success in marketing and brand management
10. Experience in a higher education environment preferred
11. Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college required (Master’s degree preferred);
SCOPE: Interacts on a regular basis with administration, staff, faculty, students, and various individuals and organizations outside the College community.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Sitting, standing, walking, and bending are required of this position. Use of a computer keyboard and computer screen for periods of time with close vision and the ability to adjust visual focus plus manual dexterity are required.
MENTAL DEMANDS: The mental demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Examples of mental demands include reading (documents), detailed work, confidentiality, language, math, reasoning, oral communications, written communications, customer contact, multiple concurrent tasks, constant interruptions, and performing calculations when necessary.
Assumption College, a Catholic liberal arts and professional studies college, was founded in 1904 by its sponsoring religious community, the Augustinians of the Assumption. Assumption College is part of the Colleges of Worcester Consortium and an Affirmative Action/EEOC employer encouraging candidates who would enrich the College’s diversity.
Apply on line only:www.assumption.edu/hr (217)