This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Fundraising, FT Employee
Community Pregnancy Center (Naples, FL)
The Development Officer reports directly to the CEO and will be responsible for learning all aspects of the development process. Such aspects include:
• relationship building and cultivation of the existing donor base
• seeking new prospective donor opportunities
• expanding community awareness of the ministry
• creation and execution of annual mailing plans
• management and maintenance of GiftWorks
• as well as planning and execution of annual event.
The position will require availability as needed for evenings and weekends for functions and/or promotions to advance the mission. The ability to clearly and passionately express the mission and goals of the ministry both orally and written is essential.
Must possess and be proficient in computer applications such as: Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word, Publisher, and Outlook. (145)
Incoming search terms:
- community event planners in naples fl
- Community Pregnancy Center Naples FL
- community pregnancy clinic development officer naples