Fundraising, FT Employee
Institute of Christ the King (Chicago, IL)
The American headquarters of the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest seeks a Director of Development who will be responsible for securing funds for major restoration of the Shrine, located just south of the University of Chicago campus.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of a major gift program as well as other activities to enhance the financial stability of the Shrine. He/She must have at least five years experience of successful cultivation, soliciting and stewarding of major gifts benefactors. Excellent communication skills and the ability to embrace and articulate the classical tradition of the Roman Catholic Church as well as the details of the project are necessary.
Please visit the website for more information, [email protected] (0)
Incoming search terms:
- institute of christ the king development director job
- development Director institute of Christ the King
- Shrine Of Christ The King Sovereign Priest
- shrine christ the king chicago restoration fund
- shrine christ the king chicago building fund
- shrine christ king chicago restoration fund
- shrine christ king chicago nuilding fund
- shrine christ king chicago building fund
- institute of christ the king sovereign priest
- institute of christ the king chicago jobs