This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Fundraising, FT Employee
Sisters of the Divine Compassion (White Plains, NY)
The Development Coordinator is responsible for planning, developing, and coordinating all comprehensive private and public sector fund-raising programs on behalf of the mission of the Sisters of the Divine Compassion. This necessarily includes the day-to-day running of the office. The position is accountable to the congregation through the President and the leadership team.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- articulating the mission and vision of the Sisters of the Divine Compassion through various
- defining the specific goals of the development office
- coordinating the entire scope of development/fund-raising programs and activities, including
- providing leadership through procedures, processes, and the organizational structure necessary
for implementing the various facets of fund-raising activities
- assisting in selecting, supervising, and evaluating staff members
- maintaining operational and budgetary needs, working closely with the Leadership Team and
The finance office
- assisting in the development of appropriate reporting and communications processes to assure
accountability to the congregation and to donors.
- Minimum academic experience: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three years fund-raising or equivalent experience
- Ability to take the lead and coordinate all tasks related to development initiatives
- Understanding of mission-focused/donor centered fundraising
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with others, build teams, delegate appropriately
- Computer literacy: working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
Outlook) Raiser’s Edge, etc.
- Creative ability to both expand the existing fund-raising activities and to initiate generative
practices to enhance the overall success of the development program.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, send cover letter and resume NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 16 to: Dorothy Roberson, Director of Human Resources at: [email protected] or write to 52 North Broadway, White Plains NY 10603. Applicants must meet the minimum requirements for this position. (71)
Incoming search terms:
- sisters of divine compassion
- sisters of the divine compassion white plains