This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DEVELOPMENT COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR
Fundraising, FT Employee
Archdiocese of Boston (Braintree, MA)
SUMMARY: Primary responsibility is for managing the multi channel communications efforts of the Institutional Advancement office of the Archdiocese of Boston including development of strategy, messaging and content that effectively promotes the ministries and programs of the Archdiocese of Boston to donors and potential donors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary manager with multiple clients served by BCDS Marketing Communication team , as well as coordinating communication strategies and programs involving collaboration with other areas of the Archdiocese. Will be responsible for communication program planning/management assuring the best quality product from the marketing communications team.
• Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 10-15 years of fundraising experience, including three years of proven success in major gifts fundraising.
• 7+ years of applicable experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills and presentation skills
• Initiative, self-starter, can operate with minimal direction
• Problem solving abilities and judgment skills in managing adversity and stress in a positive manner and the flexibility to adjust positively to change.
• Proven leadership qualities — motivates others, directs, delegates with developed strategic thinking capabilities
• Organized, strong attention to detail, ability to set objectives and priorities, strong sense of urgency
• Ability to manage overall communications plan/programs on time and on budget
• Ability to identify and anticipate client needs
• Ability to handle confidential materials with discretion and to exercise good judgment, sensitivity, tact and diplomacy
• Professional and pleasant demeanor, ability to interact well with high-level executives, trustees, community members and partner organizations
• College degree or commensurate experience, applicable graduate work is beneficial
• Ability and willingness to travel as needed
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected] (90)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic churches braintree ma