This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATE
Fundraising, FT Employee
Catholic Partnership Schools (Camden, NJ)
The Partnership seeks an extremely well-organized individual to administratively support the organizations’ fundraising, donor engagement, and communications functions. He/she will report to the Director of Development and become a key member of the small development team tasked with raising money for, and awareness of, the CPS mission. For the right candidate, this experience will provide the opportunity to use a wide variety of development, communications, and administrative skills. Position is located at 808 Market Street in Camden, NJ.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Donor database management
- Time gift receipt processing, preparation of acknowledgement letters and handling of related stewardship activities
- Preliminary corporate and foundations grants research and formal tracking of grand submissions and reporting due dates
- Assist Development Director in conducting research and maintaining files on current and prospective individual donors
- Compile various reports, keep accurate donor and grant information records, and take meeting minutes as required
- Work with Coordinator of Programs to collect key volunteer and alumni information from each school to be used for fund development and communications purposes
- Collect and manage student and family stories in a Story Bank for use in donor letters, proposals, and press pitches
- Lists maintenance to ensure smooth mail merge functioning for special events notices, newsletters and solicitations
- Production and mailing of all in-house appeal letters and constituent communications
- Producing and planning special events and small fundraising gatherings. Maintain guest lists, gather and prepare registration materials
- Assemble media and donor kits for meetings and events
- Coordinate and update the CPS website, Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- Handle all administrative tasks and special assignments related to the smooth function of the department.
- Assist Development Director including maintaining calendar and scheduling.
To apply send resume and cover letter via email that highlights your experience and describes why you would be the right person for the job. (403)