This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Graphic Design, FT Employee
Catholic Leadership Institute (Wayne, PA)
• 1-2 years of graphic design experience or desktop publishing required
• Self-starter with the capacity and energy to work in a dynamic environment
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with clients and colleagues
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Prioritizing multiple tasks and responsibilities
• Achieving short and long term goals with minimal supervision
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator using both PC and MAC platforms
• Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Knowledge and experience creating and producing videos for online streaming
• Knowledge of traditional print procedures, pricing and practices
• Knowledge and experience with web content management systems and basic HTML preferred. Additional web development experience a plus.
• Respect for and understanding of the Roman Catholic community, parish life, and ministry.
• Experience with online learning systems and products a plus.
3. Critical Success Criteria
• Communication Skills – expresses ideas and thoughts in a clear and effective manner with internal and external “customers”; willing to communicate new ideas.
• Initiative – thinks and acts independently; anticipates what needs to be done and does it.
• Flexibility and Adaptability – handles deviations from routine without assistance; readily accepts changes in procedures, assignments and priorities.
• Working through the Organization – gains the trust and respect of leadership, co-workers and outside contacts; able to network to accomplish goals.
• Attitude and Commitment – genuine interest in stakeholders and co-workers; willing to go the extra step for the organization’s success; committed to prayerful servant leadership.
4. Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design preferred.
Key Responsibility Areas
Graphic Creation – Interpret, recommend, and design curriculum graphical needs in order to maximize our client’s learning experience.
Visual Asset Management – Create, update, and manage Catholic Leadership Institute’s visual library in order to optimize efficiency and effectiveness in utilizing visuals across departments.
Curriculum Development – a) Design, develop, and revise classroom and online materials to ensure quality and consistency for all training sessions. b) Review, proofread, and correct curriculum efforts to ensure that our quality and consistency are of the highest standards of excellence. (225)