This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DEAN OF STUDENTS
Education: University/College, FT Employee
St. Gregory’s University (Shawnee, OK)
The position serves as chief student life officer providing leadership for residence life, s counseling center and several areas of student support, student activities, and student organizations. The Dean of Students also serves as the primary hearing officer for Student Conduct Cases. Other responsibilities include: staff supervision, student retention, and overseeing student life budgets.
Essential Job Functions
• The position provides leadership for residence life, student conduct processes, and several areas of student support, student activities, and student organizations.
• Responsible for staff supervision of Resident Directors and Student Affairs Director
• Responsible for student retention.
• Must be able to create and work within established budget for the fiscal year.
• The dean will create and foster an environment consistent with the University’s mission.
• Must develop, implement and assess student life programs
• Train, schedule, supervise and assess Student Life staff.
• Train and supervise the Student Government Association
• Oversee the New Student Orientation program.
• Maintain the student handbook and non-academic student records.
• Manage student life budgets.
• Other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree required, preferably in student affairs or related area. 3-5 years progressive administrative experience required. Prior work with student conduct areas preferred. In addition to daily office hours, frequent evening and weekend work will be required. (141)
Incoming search terms:
- St Gregory university shawnee ok website
- st gregorys dean of students
- Student Activities 941 S 20th St