This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DAY CARE AIDE
Social Work, FT Employee
Archdiocese of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia is currently seeking a Day Care Aide to work for Catholic Social Services at our Casa del Carmen Family Service Center Day Care located in Philadelphia, PA. The Family Service Centers of Catholic Social Services offer community based programs and service to strengthen and support families.
The major job duties include:
• Assisting in the implementation of daily activities under the guidance of the group supervisor.
• Helping the group supervisor with the implementation of lesson plans.
• Assisting the Day Care Director with designated activities.
For more information and other job opportunities, please visit our website at www.archphila.org. EOE.
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• At least 2 years of experience working with children in a day care setting.
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is preferred. (313)
Incoming search terms:
- archdiocese of phila
- casa del carmen in philadelphia pa
- casa del carmen philadelphia
- catholic churches offering daycare philadelphia pa
- catholic daycare centers archdiocese of phila
- daycare assistance pa
- www archpila org EOE