This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Lancaster Catholic High School (Lancaster, PA)
The Advancement Database Expert is an integral part of the overall team that is charged with advancing the mission of Lancaster Catholic High School. The Office of Advancement is directly responsible for the following areas:
o Communications/Public Relations
o Constituent Relations
o Volunteer Management
o Strategic Planning
o Prospect Research
o Enrollment& Admissions Marketing
o Special Events
o Annual Giving
o Major Gifts
o Capital Campaigns and Planned Giving
As a member of the Advancement team, this individual will work in tandem with all other staff to achieve office goals. The Advancement Database Expert will need to handle a wide range of administrative and support related tasks, and must be able to work both with a team and independently with little supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, dependable and enjoy the challenges of supporting a fast paced office community.
Reporting to the Director of Advancement, this staff member will be responsible for assisting all team members with projects and activities as indicated:
• Management and oversight of database
• Database analysis and reporting
• Generation of Phon-at-hon forms, mailings and other correspondence
• Assisting with Direct Mail Campaigns
• Database support functions as they relate to Student Ambassador and Link Crew activities
• Coordinate primary alumni communications and relationships as it relates to reunions, updating database and assisting with alumni events
In addition, the Advancement Database Expert will assist with both revenue and non-revenue events and projects of the Office of Advancement, as well as other tasks as assigned.
• Background in database management.
• A minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a business office environment.
• Organize and establish priorities effectively.
• Ability to manage multiple areas of activity simultaneously.
• A working style that is self-directed and organized.
• Strong self-motivation and a team player approach.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Raiser’s Edge (or comparable fundraising software).
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package including a comprehensive healthcare program and a 401k plan. (110)
Incoming search terms:
- Catholic high schools in gettysburg pa
- lancaster catholic high school alumni