Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Sisters of St. Francis of the Neumann Communities (Syracuse, NY)
The congregational database/mission advancement services coordinator is responsible for managing all activities regarding oversight, enrichment, maintenance, security and integrity of mission advancement’s Raiser’s Edge donor information system. This responsibility will include user support, training, generating reports, reconciling gift income, and all current and future initiatives. Successful candidate will also support gift processing, gift acknowledgements and prospect research programs and will liaison with database, network and information vendors.
Our Mission Advancement Office supports the comprehensive needs and initiatives of the congregation through fundraising, special events planning, communications, marketing, public relations and strategic planning.
• Associates Degree or A.A.S. in business or related field required
• Experienced Raiser’s Edge professional with advancement services background
• Experience with computer technology is desired; strong computer, MS Office Products and database skills
• Must demonstrate initiative, sound judgment and the ability to manage multiple projects and volunteers
• Strong administrative, organizational, management and training skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Valid, clean driver’s license; occasional travel required
Send cover letter, salary history and resume to: Sisters of St. Francis of the Neumann Communities, Attn: Janet Yermas, 2500 Grant Blvd, Suite 3, Syracuse, NY 13208; [email protected], fax: 315-634-6970; www.sosf.org. (0)
Incoming search terms:
- access e-mail sisters of saint francis of the neumann communities