This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
DATA COORDINATOR TO THE DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Aquinas College (Nashville, TN)
POSITION: Data Coordinator to the Director of Admissions
REPORTS TO: Director of Admissions
• Competent in computer applications, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Ability to work independently, to meet deadlines and to achieve goals.
• Ability to foster good relationships with co-workers, faculty, and students.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience, preferably in higher education, admissions or student affairs is preferred but not required.
1. Maintain all CAMS related activities.
2. Initiate and maintain all files on prospective students, applicants and accepted students until matriculation.
3. Oversee the input of data on prospective students.
4. Handle all correspondence relating to the operations of the Office of Admissions as directed by the Director.
5. Assist the Director of Admissions with recruiting/public relations projects.
6. Maintain office supplies and forms in the Office of Admissions.
7. Inventory publications related to the Office of Admissions and advise the Director to re-order.
8. Maintain the integrity of all files and the filing system.
9. Work with the offices of Financial Aid, Registrar and the CAMS manager.
10. Coordinate work study workers in the Admissions Office.
11. Oversee execution of mailings.
12. Enter applications.
13. Answer phones and welcome visitors in receptionist’s absence.
14. Assist all Admissions events-Preview Days, Scholarship Day, Luncheons
15. Other responsibilities as assigned. (83)
Incoming search terms:
- aquinas college